A New Age For Storage: Opportunities For Trading
04 October 2012:
The capital markets are built on data. In fact, data management is the No. 1 business driver of capital markets technology investment, and enhanced data management is the most sought-after feature among front-office solutions. View this on-demand/exclusive webinar and learn how leading storage technologies can help your firm compete in today’s high-speed markets.
Our expert panelists will discuss how high-performance database solutions:
- Provide the lowest-latency, highest-performance tick capture and market data analysis available.
- Enable trading firms to execute back-testing of data in a fraction of the time it took in the past.
- Allow financial firms to run risk/compliance calculations against a common pool with no performance penalty.
- Mark King: Global Strategy Director, Banking and Securities- Dell
- John Overton: CEO and Founder, Kove
- Adam Sussman: Partner, Head of Research, TABB Group
Rate This Video
Your RatingLogin to rate.